Our ministry is a great opportunity for you or someone you know to volunteer, and help us serve those in need. Guidance and training will be provided for each volunteer.
- Client Counseling – Mondays and Thursdays – 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Food Pick Up And Delivery
- Receiving Weekly Food Deliveries
- Food Distribution – Mondays and Thursdays – 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Weekend Neighborhood Food and Clothing Distribution
- Clothes Closet – Sorting and Restocking – Wednesdays and Saturdays
Please contact Becky Healy, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com or (704)331-4806, for more information and to schedule a volunteer opportunity.
Another volunteer avenue is working with Second Harvest Food Bank. We purchase 90% of our food from Second Harvest. The food bank is always in need of volunteers to help sort through their food supply. The program enables us to receive purchase credits for the time you spend there. It is something that can be done individually or as a group.
For more information, call Shay Merritt 704-375-9639 ext. 29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Second Harvest Of Metrolina Website